- Rehearsals begin on time. Cast members are to be dressed and ready (hair up and off the face, bangs pinned back) at the appointed hour. No warm-ups and baggy clothing.
- If your child is sick, please do not send them to rehearsal. However, if your child is “not feeling well” but is still functional, please send him / her and they may sit and watch the rehearsal. In either case, a call should be made to the office in advance. 860-570-0440. You may leave a message on the machine.
- Cast members may not leave rehearsal early. Parents should pick up at the appointed time and be prepared to wait a few minutes if the rehearsal runs over.
- You are allowed one absence by reason of illness after which you forfeit your role. Any exception to this rule will be by permission only. If you know now that you have a major conflict, you need to bring it to the attention of Mr. Raphael as early as possible and we will decide if that will affect your casting.
- No eating or drinking while in the studio or in costume. Food and drink to be consumed only in the lobby area. Please leave the lobby area the way you found it ---- all trash should be placed in the trash receptacle. We do not provide paper cups --- bring your own cup or water bottle.
- Hang coats on the coat hooks and leave wet shoes and boots on the boot trays. Use the dance cubbies for dance bags, clothes, etc. The lobby can get very crowded during rehearsals.
- Toys and books are there for everyone’s enjoyment. Please put them back on the shelves before you leave.